It started like a seed dream yet embodied a great destiny! Seed thought of faith in the great God but saw through the end of a slow killer disease of twelve years, seed business idea but makes the dreamer exceedingly great and became solution that rescued a nation in the time of economic crises (Genesis 26: 12-14). Seed thought of faith in the heart of the trustful in the face of a subtle, weakling and wasting medical condition, propelled the faithful in the direction hope that does not quit nor give up but stretch above the hopeless verdict of the knowledgeable, subject matter expert whose acquired wisdom through learning was exhausted. Without fear she engaged herself in prophetic action that saw the end of her season of affliction of wasting disease embraced wholeness, total recovery because of her faith and enjoyed fullness of life that Christ gave (Matthew 9:19-21).
A little boys’ meal of five loaves of bread and two fishes trusted to the hand of ONE who already saw abundant supply in the small provision was multiplied to feed a large group of 5000. Nothing catches Him unaware, He knew what to do (John 6:5-6, John 5:19), hence the little became much in His hand, for great excellent performance is not determined by man’s age, size, smartness or status nor the quantity of the available provision, but by the power of the Holy Spirit (Eph 3:20, Joh 16:13-15), who makes known divine dreams and vision, uncovers the secrets and mysteries of tomorrows wonder and greatness in today’s small dream (Genesis 37:5-11). Whatsoever start from God that looks insignificant to man is only a set-up for a great and glorious ending, turning a prisoner to a prime minister (Gen 37)
Despise not the day of little beginning, your glorious end is already formed by the hand of the ONE who formed the world by His Word (Jeremiah 1:5, Hebrews 11:3). It has been concluded by the unchanging God whose unchanging purpose for your life cannot be obstructed or stopped (Jeremiah 29:11, Job 42:2). Therefore, those who have, love and serve a great God cannot be “great-less”, provided they are envisioned by the vision of God and their vision is from God (Hab 2:2-4). It takes a great God to do a great work in and through a small man (John 14:6). Be comforted, for none of us is enlisted to execute a great dream, vision or great ideas on the merit of our size, background, age, qualification, eloquence of speech, sharpness of our thought, race, gender, beauty, or because we were already great or come from a noble background. The great God demonstrate His infinite power through an ordinary man that conceived His divine dream to do an extraordinary thing.
“While Jews clamor for miraculous demonstrations and Greeks go in for philosophical wisdom, we go right on proclaiming Christ, the Crucified. Jews treat this like an anti-miracle—and Greeks pass it off as absurd. But to us who are personally called by God himself—both Jews and Greeks—Christ is God’s ultimate miracle and wisdom all wrapped up in one. Human wisdom is so tinny, so impotent, next to the seeming absurdity of God. Human strength can’t begin to compete with God’s “weakness.” Take a good look, friends, at who you were when you got called into this life. I don’t see many of “the brightest and the best” among you, not many influential, not many from high-society families. Isn’t it obvious that God deliberately chose men and women that the culture overlooks and exploits and abuses; chooses these “nobodies” to expose the hollow pretensions of the “somebodies”? That makes it quite clear that none of you can get by with blowing your own horn before God. Everything that we have—right thinking and right living, a clean slate and a fresh start—comes from God by way of Jesus Christ. That’s why we have the saying, “If you’re going to blow a horn, blow a trumpet for God.” (1 Corinthians 1:22-31 MSG).
Beloved, every great tomorrow is embedded in the not so great today, the Great King was “born in the feeding trough because there was no room for them in the guest quarters” – (Isa 9:6-7, Luke 2:6-13). Just as jewel is embedded in the gold but yet looks like an ordinary stone to the naked eye, undesired because the value, worth and wealth, such treasure could bring was only known to the Jeweler and can only be revealed by fire when engaged through the hand of the great Jeweler, who is “God”. To Him belongs the power to melt her, mold her, configure and re-shape her to the perfect jewel she was meant to be, according to her given destiny blueprint. Only the gold submitted to the Jeweler’s fire, can have the dross and her fuss removed; and her jewel polished to shine, so that it becomes presentable, displayable, desirable and purchasable. Yet their was Jewel in the gold dream all along (Malachi 3:17-18), as the fruit was in the seed (Gen 1:29). There is a Joseph dream is still in womb of every dreamer; in spite of the negative experiences in the hand of his mockers, haters, seducers, polluters and resistance by internal and external evil contention against the Joseph dream notwithstanding. His bow remains strong for He had a sure word from God about His tomorrow today, that can never fail from His performance. Why? for the power and the presence of the King is commanded where His word His (Ecclesiastes 8:4).
Even though Joseph had his seeded word, in his yet to be interpreted or understood dream, nevertheless he was well focused. He kept His eyes on what was unseen that will yet be made visible, his eye was single, his heart was fixed trusting the Lord and was never disappointed. He chose pain and prison at the expense of gaining temporary pleasure that can work ill against the eternal treasure. He was envisioned by the divine vision of God for His life, he remained loyal, faithful, committed to divine purpose of God who sees in secret and showcase His reward openly to those who honour him above their momentary pleasure and expire-able trouble (2 Corinthians 4:17-18). As the word of God increased in Him, he prevailed over pain, disappointment, distress, injustice, unlawful accusation, illegal treatment, envious brethren (household enemy), and every resistance against his dream and life pursuit. He developed character, discovered his inner strength and treasure of great worth (i.e. the embedded graces, gifting, special and divine skills on the inside of him). Possessed the right attitude that open him up to the required wisdom to succeed where the powerful and the mighty had failed. Despite the fact that men and circumstances announce his breakdown, God proclaimed his making moment at expense of what looks like an ugly season of life with a ground stand ovation in the presence of those who matters. His dream was real, he could see and touch it, hence lived in the prison inspire of his physical chain as a free man, he broke through the ugliness and limitation of the prison sentence that kept him in obscurity; the prison chain can no longer hold him, he had become too fat for the yoke of physical and spiritual embargo and limitation. (Psalm 105:16-24)
It was only a matter of time, His word came that terminate his testing season, proof wrong his mockers, the King sent for him, the door to greatness in the palace was open to Him (Psalm 105:17-22), such that the great God was made great in him and through him, to save life and rescue nations in the time of national and economical crises. He understood the purpose of His suffering, and his temporary affliction worked in him for an exceeding great glory. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18). With His God He withstood the storm of affliction, sail over the sea of trouble without sinking, walked through the dark season unafraid, for what the enemy meant for evil was overturned in his favor, for embedded in the dreamers, dream was Gods divine key that changes life by divine arrangement, it was designed to solve national problem, interpret the dream of all men from small to the great, the nobles to their kings, where the knowledge and the wisdom of the world fails the noble, the astrologers, magicians failed, He engages the divine wisdom that works, He became a change agent of God to His brethren.
I am persuaded of better things concerning you, today for the good and great plan of God for your life cannot be stopped, get yourself prepared, reposition yourself, run your race of destiny. God’s divine vision for your life shall surely speak, it cannot lie. Your call is coming, and your good news is here, the world is waiting for you to manifest according to the glorious dream of Gods purpose that is finding expression in your life (Rom 8:14-23). Though your beginning is small, God has designed you for greatness, you can only move forward according to Gods divine motion to an ever-brighter mission of destiny (Job 8:7, Prov 4:18). Get ready, you shall see the travail of your soul and your heart shall be satisfied. Keep on keeping on, Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. Amen. (Zechariah 4:10).
- Get connected to God through Christ, be born again and discover God’s divine provision for you through Christ (John 14:6, 2 Pet 1:3-4)
- Study the word of God, let the word of God dwell richly in your heart, to instruct you, propel you to think divine thought and conceive His divine plan and purpose for your life today and forever (Colossians 3:16-17)
- Do not choose based on physical appearance, good, bad or ugly, or your present condition, need or expiable challenges at the expense of your future today. Be guided by the word of God and the power of the Holy Spirit (Psalm 119:105, Romans 8:14)
- Relax, be anxious for nothing, look at your temporary challenges in the light of the greatness of your God; don’t be bitter, so that you can be better. Shake yourself of the dust, open your mouth wide, decree divine decrees (Job 22:28), be decisive and deliberate, speak to your mountain with a heart of faith, (Hebrews 11:6) and the eyes that sees tomorrow’s greatness in your not so great today (Genesis 13:14-17), envision your victory before the war (I john 5:4-5), God’s plan for you shall surely come to pass. God is waiting to hear your voice, you cannot be denied but surely, He will attend to your CRY and give you a change of story. (2 Corinthians 4:17, Mark 11:22-26, Psalm 34:17)
- Take the focus off yourself; stand for other brethren, work for the peace of your community and nation and give room for the Prince of Peace to rule and reign in your life. It was only a divine set-up that Joseph observed the butler and the baker’s look of sorrow, enough to solve the butler’s riddle in the prison who would soon announce and recommend him to be sought after in his prison and be ushered to the palace as a prime minister in a land that is not his own (Genesis 41:9-57).
“Then the LORD said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others. This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. “Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God”. [Habakkuk 2:2-4 NLT]
- Don’t fold your hands, roll your sleeve, contend with the adversary of your faith (1 Pet 5:8-10, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5), fight for your dream 1 Tim 1:18); lay hold of what had been spoken to you by God. Don’t give up on your dream, even thou it tarries wait for it. It shall come to pass. (Habakkuk 2:3-4)
- Never say never, Job prayed for his friend, and the Lord heard him. He rose from his misery, miraculously into greatness; his rod budded again. He became the story of good and great restoration that is told and read by his enemies and friend alike, for he made history having risen from the grass by grace to have a glorious ending, Hallelujah. His lat ter end became better than his beginning and for his shame He had double honour. (Job 42:10-17). You are next in line… ARISE, KEEP YOUR DREAM ALIVE, march on to greatness THROUGH CHRIST.