I have taking trips and journey through many ways to many destinations but only to find out that there is only one ‘WAY’ to ‘LIFE’. Man claim to have truths but there is only one called ‘THE TRUTH’, Some say you only live life once, Others says their best life is now but what they consider their best remains undefined because the true meaning to life is unknown. So many live there today as if there is no tomorrow, being ignorant of divine purpose is like running an unknown race with undefined goals. However, Life is only worth living and it would carry with it a tangible meaning, when you come to him who is ‘LIFE’. Tell me more about Him, the Way, the Truth and the Life.
The Way is not just the route, but the Way will bring you to the dwelling place of the Most High, the safest place for the mother and her seed in her womb; dreams are conceived there, purpose are discovered there, mysteries are unraveled there, destiny find expressions there. After all, some friends embarked and journeyed to the open place, for it is broad, it is like a well-watered garden: its grass looks green to the eyes, but only He that dwell in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. There is rest there from restlessness, hope for the hopeless, help for the helpless, joy is there for the sorrowful heart, its well is deep and never runs dry, its river streams, make glad the city of the Lord, its light enlighten the soul. ‘Jesus is the WAY’
He is not a truth but ‘THE TRUTH’, His word strengthens the weak and raises the dead, the universe is created and sustained by Him, He leads in the way of Truth those who wait on him, His words are right and all His works are done in truth, His pathway are of Mercy to those who keep His covenant, He is God of truth without iniquity, there is no injustice with him. Do you know Him? If not, do you want to know Him? If you have known Him, you can still know Him more?
He can be introduced to some and be embraced by those who already knew him, Wisdom has no voice without Him, His voice is in the market place, he speaks on the home front, His voice is in the palace and we hear Him speak from the pulpit, His voice is heard in the schools and on the sea shore, His voice breaks the cedar of Lebanon, He calls those who are His and leads them out, walking the Walk is impossible without Him, none of His sheep can go out without him, so He goes ahead of his sheep and they follow him because they know his voice, the voice of the stranger they shall not follow, knowing that all flesh is like grass, the grass withers, and the flower falls off. But the Word of the Lord endures forever. Jesus is ‘THE TRUTH’.
He that loveth his own life without embracing ‘THE LIFE’ is like living a life that has no life, for to be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. He is the tree of life to those who found him, “At least there is hope for a tree: When it is cut down, that it will sprout again, and its shoots will not fail though its roots grow old in the ground And its stump dies in the dry soil, At the scent of water it will flourish And put forth sprigs like a plant”. He is the breath of life, making man a living soul. He is the river of life to those who drink of Him, wherever this river flows, everything there lives again. An encounter with him is an encounter with LIFE itself, living to know him makes real the LIFE that He gave for you and I, and such a love that he bestows on us that we should be called his children. Living for him is embracing LIFE that has no end. Paul says “For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me”. Job 14:7, Gal 2:20
This is the Way of Wisdom, think of these things. Selah!
- Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” [Joh 14:6-7]
- And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong and do [exploits]. [Dan 11:32 KJV]
- And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart. [Jer 29:13 KJV]
- When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, whom do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, some [say that thou art] John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, but who say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ. [Mat 16:13-20 KJV]
- Get wisdom, get understanding: forget [it] not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom [is] the principal thing; [therefore] get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths. When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straightened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble. Take fast hold of instruction; let [her] not go: keep her; for she [is] thy life. [Pro 4:5-13 KJV]
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. [1Cr 1:24 KJV]