“OUR MONTH OF RUNNING THE RACE OF DESTINY”
Dear Family, Friends, Neighbours & Colleagues,
Grace to you and peace from God our Father who is the only true and faithful God who keeps his covenant and extends grace to those who love him and observe his commandment to a thousand generations (Phi1:3, Deu 7:9).
Blessed be God who in His faithfulness confirms His spoken word to you & I in the month of February “Our month of Gaining Insight To Divine Secret For Supernatural Flourishing”. He has by His mercy brought us (the Prevailers Church and the Body of Christ) into the month of March, 2016 “Our Month Of Running The Race Of Destiny”(Heb 12:1-3, 1 Cor 9:24-27,Phi 3:12-16).
The race of destiny is a must run pursuit of life (Jer 29:11), which is common to all men, irrespective of their age, gender, colour, background, size and shape, position and prominence in the society, but yet it is a unique race of life tailor made for each person, nation and her people (Jer1: 5-10, Exo 3:1-10). The race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the warriors, and neither is bread to the wise nor wealth to the discerning nor favor to men of ability; for time and chance overtake them all. (Ecc 9:11). It is designed by God for every man and for each individual inparticular (1 Cor 12:27), to obtain God’s divine outcome according to His eternal plan for our life and destiny.
So it is God who determines the starting point, the governing rules, the running pace and the finishing line for our unique race (Heb 12:1-3); He enables and empowers (Mat 28:18-20, Phi 2:13), each runner through Christ Jesus our perfect example(1 Cor 1:24) with grace gifts, strength, courage and tenacity through His Word to run the race of destiny in faith. We run this race after the order of the pioneers who blazed the way, all the heroes of faith who had run ahead of us(Heb 11), such that we may please God (Heb 11:6) who has enlisted us without looking or holding back (Luk 9:62) from running the race of destiny.
Following the footsteps of Jesus who demonstrated His commitment to the race of destiny; through obedience, prayer and faith (Heb 5:5-8). He deliberately pursued with passion, humility, tenacity and divine focusing on His race of destiny from the starting point to the finishing line (Joh 4:34). He gained divine insight (John 5:19), walked with clarity and precision (Joh 5:30), fearlessly pursued to the end and obtain an unending joy that was set before him; bringing you and I to the kingdom of God, as joint heirs with Christ (Phi 2:5-11). Jesus was heard in that He prayed; and pursued His race of destiny by faith (Heb 5:5-8, Mat 26:36-46), against all odds (Joh 14:30); who has also send us as the father had sent Him (Joh 20:21), to do exploits (Dan 11:32) and obtain indescribable result (Joh 14:12) by faith (Rom 3:22).
The First Step To Enlist & To Embark In The Race Of Destiny: To mention a few…
- Rid yourself today of religion, tradition and from having a form of godliness but without the inherent power of resurrection, believe and receive the gift of God’s love to you through Christ and be born again. (1 Pet 1:16-18, Joh 3: 16, Joh 1:12-14).
- Travel light – Strip yourself of every weight and sin of self dependent and pursuit of self oriented ambition that has no eternal Follow after Christ and be led by the spirit as you allow God do a thorough work in you (Heb 12:2, Rom 8:14, Phil 2:13).
- Seek to identify what was written about your life and your unique race of destiny, through prayer and the study of God’s word, in order to access the divine secrets that you must know about your unique race. (Psalm 119:18, Dan 2:22, Heb 10:7).
- Develop a growing personal relationship with God and Christ in whom dwelleth the power of resurrection, the spiritual stamina, capacity, character and charisma for your race of destiny with full reliance on the power of the Holy Spirit and the wisdom of God (Phi 3:10, Gal 5:22-23, 1 Cor 1:24).
- Dare to start and be determined to run by faith and with precision looking unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of your faith; Run according to God’s pre-determined promise, divine protocol, pace and timeline to reach your goal and obtain favourable and eternal result. (Heb 11:6, 1 Cor 9:24-27, Heb 12:1-3).
As we come together with the Prevailers family and fellow believers in the body of Christ at the delivery room of prayer, (Isaiah 66:8), stripping our lives of known and unknown destiny race distractors and detractors (Neh 6:1-4), weakness of the flesh and unlawful acts (Rom 6:23). We will prevail over the adversary of our faith (Acts 19:20, 1 Pet 5:8-10, Eph 6:10- 18), that could hinder us from being enlisted to embark on our unique race of destiny or sudden activities of darkness (Pro 3:24-26), that could slow down our pace of running or hold us back from obtaining God’s divine results, rewards and returns that glorify God here on earth and in eternity. IF NOT NOW WHEN?
Now is the time to embark on the race of destiny, with holy expectation that cannot be frustrated or stalled (Pro 23:18) in order to discover and unravel every mystery behind our God given race of destiny with clarity, precision and accuracy, gaining insight and foresight into deep secrets of God for our destiny (Jer 29:11, Dan 2:22). We will develop the spiritual & mental capacity with the right character and charisma (Gal 5:22-23) to forge ahead in the pursuit of our life goals; so that we may lay hold on the required grace and supernatural strength to run according to the divine rules and pace pre- determined by God for our God given race from the starting point to the finishing line with exceeding great joy and obtain enviable proofs that glorify God who enlisted us for the race (2 Tim 2:2-8, Heb 12:1-3).
We are persuaded that God will command His divine presence (1 Joh 2:27, Heb 13:5), His power and wisdom (1 Cor 1:24) that results in great testimonies; for our God is able to perform to perfection (Phi 1:6), His exceeding great and precious promises towards us(2 Pet 1:3-4), and He is able to do over and above what we thought and expected (Eph 3:20). God can never fail (1 Cor 13:8, 1 Joh 4:8); in making good His spoken word (Isa 55:10-12, Psa 89:34) and performing His great and awesome acts (Psa 66:3). His promises are certain and He cannot lie(Heb 6:17-20), neither can He fail in executing what He has commanded (Isa 46:10, Psalm 89:34). Our God can do anything and everything and nothing can upset His plan for our destiny (Job 42:2), provided you & I are ready to join in the race, taking delivery of our destiny moment in the labour room of prayer. ARE YOU READY?
Here is your special invitation to keep the prayer watches with Prevailers Church Network on PCPN prayer life line
“Touching Heaven 8 times” from your home from the 5th -6th March 2016, with 24hours fasting and prayer
Theme: “Get On-Board In The Race Of Destiny”
- Prayer Schedule: Saturday 12am, 5am-7am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm & Sunday 12am (GMT)
- Telephone: UK +44 330 606 0515, US +1 559 726-1300, Access Code: 225666#
Join the Prevailers Church Network: “UK National Prayer Summit”
Theme: “Running To Obtain”
- Location: Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Bearsted, Kent ME14 4NQ
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Date: 19th March 2016
Beloved, join us to spread the word, go to the highways and the byways, and bring family, friends, colleagues and your neighbour, for the banquet of God’s word is readily available for everyone to be enlisted and embark the race of destiny to obtain divine result by the limitless power of resurrection in the month of March 2016.