Obtain Mercy For A Favourable Finishing
DAY 14 OF 21 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER
WEEK 1-3 SCRIPTURES: DIVINE FAVOUR TO FINISH STRONG
- [Joshua 14:10-14 KJV] 10 And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses, while [the children of] Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I [am] this day fourscore and five years old. 11 As yet I [am as] strong this day as [I was] in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength [was] then, even so [is] my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. 12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims [were] there, and [that] the cities [were] great [and] fenced: if so be the LORD [will be] with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the LORD said. 13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance. 14 Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite unto this day, because that he wholly followed the LORD God of
- [John 17:4-5 KJV] 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world
- [Acts 20:24 KJV] 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
PSALM OF WORSHIP: WEEK 2
Psalm 121:1-8 NKJV
1I will lift up my eyes to the hills–From whence comes my help? 2 My help [comes] from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow ‘my’ foot to be moved; He who keeps ‘me’ will not slumber. 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD [is] ‘my’ keeper; The LORD [is] ‘my’ shade at your right hand. 6 The sun shall not strike ‘me’ by day, nor the moon by night.
- The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your
- The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even
Note: Original words (‘your’ and ‘you’) were substituted with (‘my’ ‘me’) to aid personalised reading and prayer
WEEK 2: PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING:
- Father, thank you for my help comes from you in the name of Jesus(Psalm 121:2)
- Father, thank you for the covenant of open door to access your throne of grace by mercy through the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus(Hebrews 4:16)
- Father, thank you for the covenant of divine grace to find help in the time of need, that is extended to me in Christ Jesus (Hebrews 4:16)
- Father, I thank you for your on-time helps that terminate every shame in my life today in the name of (Isaiah 54:4)
- Father, thank you for the covenant of supernatural preservation, provision and protection for me and the Prevailers family around the world through Christ (Genesis 22:8, 14, Psalm 91:1-3, 2 Peter 1:3)
- Father, for establishing the covenant of divine completion to complete every unfinished project that must be completed this year in my life in the name of Jesus(Philippians 1:6)
- Father, thank you for the covenant of divine recovery and restoration that is answering in my favour and through me, in the name of Jesus (Matthew 8:17, Jeremiah 30:17, Mark 16:18)
- Father, thank you for enlisting me as an ambassador for Christ, in heralding the good news of the gospel of Christ, in and around the world, in the name of Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Father, thank you for ordering my steps by your word daily, to access divine and gainful opportunities, in the name of Jesus.(Psalm 37:23)
- Father, for holden up my hands in battle and for giving me continued victory in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 45:1-3)
- Father, thank you for making your ways plain before me because of my adversaries, in the name of (Psalm 5:8)
- Father, thank you for sending me help from the sanctuary and for strengthening me out of Zion (Psalm 20:2).
- Father, thank you for your inexhaustible blessings upon my life, and for surrounding me with favour as [with] a shield (Psalm 5:12).
- Father, thank you for connecting me with men in high places, to give me access to favourable and gainful opportunities that ushers me into an unending season of greatness in the name of Jesus.
WEEK 2: MONDAY 14TH DEC 2015 PRAYER POINTS – “Obtain Mercy For A Favourable Finishing”
Text: Psalm 67, Galatians 3:13-14, Hebrews 4:16, Numbers 6:24-26
- My Father, I acknowledge your everlasting love towards me, your faithfulness and your mercies are new every morning to every Prevailers member around the world in the name of Jesus. (Psalm 100:5)
- My Father, by the covenant of your mercy, override my wrongs, forgive me and justify by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus (James 2:13)
- O God my father, by the covenant of your mercy, overturn any impending judgement of the adversary made, written, coded and stated against me, my household and the Prevailers family worldwide to work in our favour, in the name of Jesus (Habakkuk 3:2, Romans 8:28).
- My Father, by the covenant of your mercy, gives attention to my cry, arise and help me in the name of Jesus (Psalm 69:10-14)
- My Father, let the covenant of mercy prevail over every physical, spiritual, economical and social infirmities, but usher me to experience and enjoy the covenant of blessings through Christ Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, have mercy upon me, change my (select from list) turn my situations from (select from list….) and make me a living wonder unto many, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 71:6-7)
- Defeat to Divine Victory
- Rejection to Divine Acceptance
- Hardship and Toiling to my point of Profit
- Failure to Success
- Lack to Abundance Supply and Supernatural Provision
- Dishonour to Divine Honour
- Disgrace to Divine Grace
- Trial to Triumph
- Setback to Supernatural Advancement
- Weeping to Divine Laughter
- Captivity to platform of freedom
- Stagnation to platform of Promotion
- Oppression and Suppression to Gods divine platform for my Change of Story and divine rest
- Smallness to Greatness
- May the LORD bless the Prevailers Church Network family worldwide, and keep us: May the LORD make his face shine upon us, and be gracious unto us: May the LORD lift up his countenance upon us, and give us peace in the name of Jesus.(Numbers 6:24-26)
WEEK 2 DECLARATION OF FAITH :
- For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returned not thither, but watered the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign [that] shall not be cut off. [Isaiah 55:9-13 KJV]
- For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut [Proverbs 23:18 KJV]
- Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken [it], I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed [it], I will also do [Isaiah 46:10-11 KJV]
- And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: [Genesis 13:14 KJV]
- For all flesh [is] as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth forever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto [1 Peter 1:24-25 KJV]
- And blessed [is] she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the [Luke 1:45 KJV]