2ND JUNE 2016
“OUR MONTH OF SUPERNATURAL DELIVERANCE”
21 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER: FAMILY MIDNIGHT INTERCESSORY PRAYERS
PSALM OF WORSHIP: WEEK 1
[Psa 107:1-21 NKJV] 1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever. 2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say [so], Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy, 3 And gathered out of the lands, From the east and from the west, From the north and from the south. 4 They wandered in the wilderness in a desolate way; They found no city to dwell in. 5 Hungry and thirsty, Their soul fainted in them. 6 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, [And] He delivered them out of their distresses. 7 And He led them forth by the right way, That they might go to a city for a dwelling place. 8 Oh, that [men] would give thanks to the LORD [for] His goodness, And [for] His wonderful works to the children of men! 9 For He satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness. 10 Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, Bound in affliction and irons– 11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, And despised the counsel of the Most High, 12 Therefore He brou ght down their heart with labor; They fell down, and [there was] none to help. 13 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, [And] He saved them out of their distresses. 14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, And broke their chains in pieces. 15 Oh, that [men] would give thanks to the LORD [for] His goodness, And [for] His wonderful works to the children of men! 16 For He has broken the gates of bronze, And cut the bars of iron in two. 17 Fools, because of their transgression, And because of their iniquities, were afflicted. 18 Their soul abhorred all manner of food, And they drew near to the gates of death. 19 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, [And] He saved them out of their distresses. 20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered [them] from their destructions. 21 Oh, that [men] would give thanks to the LORD [for] His goodness, And [for] His wonderful works to the children of men!z
SUPERNATURAL DELIVERANCE SCRIPTURE REFERENCE: JUNE 2016
- [Exo 3:7-10 KJV] 7 And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which [are] in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the 9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is
come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
- [Oba 1:17 KJV] 17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their
- [1Jo 3:8 KJV] 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the
- [Luk 4:18-21 KJV] 18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20 And he closed the book, and he gave [it] again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your
WEEK 1 THANKSGIVING & REPETANCE FROM SIN: 1ST – 7TH JUNE 2016:
- Father, thank you for the redemptive power in the blood of (1 Pet 1:16-19)
- Father, thank you for redeeming my life from destruction and for crowning me with your tender mercies in the name of Jesus (Psa 103:4)
- Father, thank you for you have delivered me from the power of darkness, and have translated me into the kingdom of your dear Son, in the name of Jesus(Col 1:13)
- Father, thank you for Jesus has obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also He is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises including the promise of supernatural deliverance by the power of the (Heb 8:6, Luke 4:18-19)
- Father, I am grateful and thankful to you, for you are mindful of me; you have extended your kindness and love to me each day(Psalm 8:4-6, Isa 49:15-16)
- Father, thank you for the righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, and delivereth them out of all their troubles in the name of Jesus (Psalm 34:17).
- Father, thank you for answering before I call, and when I am yet speaking in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 65:24)
- Father, thank you for it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works in the name of Jesus (Psalm 73:28)
- Father, thank you for drawing me close to you this month of June 2016 in the name of Jesus (Jam 4:7-8)
- My father, I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I have not I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,” And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. (Psalm 32:5)
- My father thank you, for You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of Selah ([Psa 32:7)
- My father, thank you for as far as the east is from the west, [So] far have you removed our transgressions from me (Psa 103:12).
- Father, thank you for the covenant in the blood of Jesus avails and prevails for me today in the name of Jesus (Heb 12:24)
- Father, thank you for I overcame satan by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, and I do not love my live unto death in the name of Jesus (Rev 12:11)
WEEK 1: DAY 2 PRAYER POINTS: DELIVERANCE FROM FAMILY CAPTIVITY SCRIPTURES:
JACOB OBEYED PARENTAL AUTHORITY AND SUBMIT HIMSELF TO PARENTAL INSTRUCTIONS (Gen 28:10-26), HE WAS
UNAFRAID OF THE UNKNOWN, COMMENCED ON A JOURNEY TO THE COMMANDED DESTINATION. HE OBEYED HIS PARENTS AS UNTO THE LORD (Eph 6:1-3), EXPERIENCED AN OPEN HEAVEN AND ENCOUNTERED GOD, IN THE UNLIKELY PLACE, UNDER AN UNEXPECTED CONDITION, IN-BETWEEN THE ROCK AND THE HARD PLACE. THE LIGHT OF GOD SHOWN ON HIM IN HIS DARKEST SEASON OF LIFE, HIS WORD CAME AND IT WAS TRANSLATED TO POSSESSION, BLESSINGS OF FRUITFULNESS AND MULTIPLICATION. HE BECAME A CONTAINER AND AN EXTENSION OF GOD’S BLESSING TO HUMANITY, HE GAINED AN ASSURED PRESSENCE OF GOD THAT SECURED HIS PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION AND GUARANTEED HIS RETURN TO THE PLACE OF HIS DIVINE APPOINTMENT WITH GOD.
YOU CAN MAKE ROOM TO MEET GOD AS YOU JOURNEY THROUGH THE MONTH OF JUNE, IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR CONDITION & CIRCUMSTANCE. COME UNDER THE DIVINE GUIDANCE OF GOD (Jer 33:3), GAIN STRENGH OF CHARACTER NEEDED TO MAKE YOU UNSHAKABLE IN THE FACE OF YOUR USERS, ABUSERS, CHEATERS, CLOSE RELATIVE BUT WHO WERE POLLUTED BY UNGODLY LIVING AND FOUNDATIONAL IDOLATORY (Gen 30:22-33). CONSEQUENTLY, LACKED INTEGRITY, COMMITMENT, AND HAD BECOME SELFISH AND GREEDY MANAGERS, WHO WERE UNABLE TO COMMIT OR DELIVER ON THEIR GIVEN PROMISE.
LIKE JACOB SERVICE WAS UNTO THE LORD, SO MUST BE YOUR SERVICE ON YOUR PLATFORM OF OPERATION, HOME CHURCH AND WORK REGARDLESS (Eph 6:5-9) WHEN THE ARM OF FLESH FAILED JACOB, HIS FEAR OF GOD AND SERVICE TO MAN AS UNTO GOD, PAVED WAY FOR DIVINE ACCESS TO GOD’S WISDOM (Psalm 25:14) THROUGH DIVINE DREAM (Gen 31:11-16), GAINED INSIGHT TO CREATE WEALTH(Pro 8:12-30), GOD TRANSFERED THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED UNTO THE RIGHTEOUS(Prov 13:22). ITS YOUR TURN TO DREAM DIVINE DREAMS OF RECOVERY FROM CAPTIVITY (Joel 2:28-30).
- [Gen 28:10-16 NLT] 10 Meanwhile, Jacob left Beersheba and travelled toward Haran. 11 At sundown he arrived at a good place to set up camp and stopped there for the night. Jacob found a stone to rest his head against and lay down to sleep. 12 As he slept, he dreamed of a stairway that reached from the earth up to heaven. And he saw the angels of God going up and down the stairway. 13 At the top of the stairway stood the LORD, and he said, “I am the LORD, the God of your grandfather Abraham, and the God of your father, Isaac. The ground you are lying on belongs to I am giving it to you and your descendants. 14 Your descendants will be as numerous as the dust of
the earth! They will spread out in all directions–to the west and the east, to the north and the south. And all the families of the earth will be blessed through you and your descendants. 15 What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.” 16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the LORD is in this place, and I wasn’t even aware of it!”
- [Gen 29:11-15 NLT] 11 Then Jacob kissed Rachel, and he wept aloud. 12 He explained to Rachel that he was her cousin on her father’s side–the son of her aunt Rebekah. So Rachel quickly ran and told her father, Laban. 13 As soon as Laban heard that his nephew Jacob had arrived, he ran out to meet him. He embraced and kissed him and brought him home. When Jacob had told him his story, 14 Laban exclaimed, “You really are my own flesh and blood!” After Jacob had stayed with Laban for about a month, 15 Laban said to him, “You shouldn’t work for me without pay just because we are Tell me how much your wages should be.”
- [Gen 30:22-33 ESV] 22 Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb. 23 She conceived and bore a son and said, “God has taken away my reproach.” 24 And she called his name Joseph, saying, “May the LORD add to me another son!” 25 As soon as Rachel had borne Joseph, Jacob said to Laban, “Send me away, that I may go to my own home and country. 26 Give me my wives and my children for whom I have served you, that I may go, for you know the service that I have given you.” 27 But Laban said to him, “If I have found favor in your sight, I have learned by divination that the LORD has blessed me because of you. 28 Name your wages, and I will give it.” 29 Jacob said to him, “You yourself know how I have served you, and how your livestock has fared with me. 30 For you had little before I came, and it has increased abundantly, and the LORD has blessed you wherever I turned. But now when shall I provide for my own household also?” 31 He said, “What shall I give you?” Jacob said, “You shall not give me anything. If you will do this for me, I will again pasture your flock and keep it: 32 let me pass through all your flock today, removing from it every speckled and spotted sheep and every black lamb, and the spotted and speckled among the goats, and they shall be my wages. 33 So my honesty will answer for me later, when you come to look into my wages with you. Every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats and black among the lambs, if found with me, shall be counted “
A COMMUNITY OF MEN (THE GIBEONITES) BECAME AFRAID OF JOSHUA & THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL BECAUSE OF HIS ACHIEVEMENT, THEY DECEPTIVELY, CRAFTILY, CUNNINGLY AND PRETENTIOUSLY, PRESENTED THEMSELVES AS WEAK, BROKEN MEN, BATTERED AND HUNGRY MEN, WHO HAD TRAVELLED FROM A LONG DISTANCE; AS MEN WHO WERE IN A STATE OF ABJECT POVERTY (Jos 9:6-27).
THEY SOLD THEMSELF TO SLAVERY BY THE WORD OF THEIR MOUTH (Prov 18:21), THERE CONFESSION SECURED FOR THEM CAPTIVITY TO SLAVERY INCLUDING THE GENERATION YET UNBORN WHO LOST THE SENSE OF WORTH AND
BECAME SUBJECTIVE TO MEN (2 SAM 21:1-9). JESUS THE LAMB OF GOD, THAT WAS SLAIN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, (1 Pet 1:18-23) HAD PURCHASED YOUR FREEDOM BY HIS WORD (John 8:32, 36), THROUGH HIS BODY THAT WAS BROKEN FOR YOU AND HIS BLOOD THAT WAS SHED FOR YOU ON CALVARY (Mat 26:26-29), BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT HE HAD LIBRATED YOU (1 COR 3:16-19).
GET GOD’S WORD (John 6:63), SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (Rom 8:11-14), AND TURN TO JESUS NOW, YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED OR CAST AWAY (Joel 2:12-20).
- [Jos 9:6-27 NLT] 6 When they arrived at the camp of Israel at Gilgal, they told Joshua and the men of Israel, “We have come from a distant land to ask you to make a peace treaty with us.” 7 The Israelites replied to these Hivites, “How do we know you don’t live nearby? For if you do, we cannot make a treaty with you.” 8 They replied, “We are your servants.” “But who are you?” Joshua demanded. “Where do you come from?” 9 They answered, “Your servants have come from a very distant country. We have heard of the might of the LORD your God and of all he did in Egypt. 10 We have also heard what he did to the two Amorite kings east of the Jordan River–King Sihon of Heshbon and King Og of Bashan (who lived in Ashtaroth). 11 So our elders and all our people instructed us, ‘Take supplies for a long journey. Go meet with the people of Israel and tell them, “We are your servants; please make a treaty with us.”‘ 12 “This bread was hot from the ovens when we left our homes. But now, as you can see, it is dry and moldy. 13 These wineskins were new when we filled them, but now they are old and split open. And our clothing and sandals are worn out from our very long journey.” 14 So the Israelites examined their food, but they did not consult the LORD. 15 Then Joshua made a peace treaty with them and guaranteed their safety, and the leaders of the community ratified their agreement with a binding oath. 16 Three days after making the treaty, they learned that these people actually lived nearby! 17 The Israelites set out at once to investigate and reached their towns in three days. The names of these towns were Gibeon, Kephirah, Beeroth, and Kiriath-jearim. 18 But the Israelites did not attack the towns, for the Israelite leaders had made a vow to them in the name of the LORD, the God of Israel. The people of Israel grumbled against their leaders because of the treaty. 19 But the leaders replied, “Since we have sworn an oath in the presence of the LORD, the God of Israel, we cannot touch them. 20 This is what we must do. We must let them live, for divine anger would come upon us if we broke our oath. 21 Let them live.” So they made them woodcutters and water carriers for the entire community, as the Israelite leaders 22 Joshua called together the Gibeonites and said, “Why did you lie to us? Why did you say that you live in a distant land when you live right here among us? 23 May you be cursed! From now on you will always be servants who cut wood and carry water for the house of my God.” 24 They replied, “We did it because we–your servants–were clearly told that the LORD your God commanded his servant Moses to give you this entire land and to destroy all the people living in it. So we feared greatly for our lives because of you.
That is why we have done this. 25 Now we are at your mercy–do to us whatever you think is right.” 26 So Joshua did not allow the people of Israel to kill them. 27 But that day he made the Gibeonites the woodcutters and water carriers for the community of Israel and for the altar of the LORD–wherever the LORD would choose to build it. And that is what they do to this day.
- [Jhn 15:7-16 NLT] 7 But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! 8 When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father. 9 “I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. 10 When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. 11 I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! 12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. 16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.
- Divine Power in the Blood of Jesus locate the stronghold of captivity in my family, demolish and destroy it in the name of Jesus (Heb 12:24)
- Any oath, agreement or covenant strengthening collective captivity of slavery in my family, to (select from list), be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus (Heb 12:24)
- Sin, sickness and shame
- evil pattern
- satanic embargo
- misfortune and loss opportunities,
- miscarriage biologically
- discouragement, despair, disfavour
- rejection, abuse and neglect
- mistrust, timidity, and intimidation
- pain, problem and penury
- breakdown at the edge of breakthrough
- failure at the edge of success
- weariness, weakness, and vulnerability to quit when finish line is approaching
- confusion, lack of direction, and stagnation
- joblessness and victim of incidents and accidents
- delay in marriage, marital failure and catastrophe, relational trouble when friends are turned to enemies
- deception and been deceived
- Repeated mistakes and unforgettable errors
- Mockers’, scoffers and haters of righteouness
- Barrenness and non achievement in the market place, ministry, academically and business
- Slippery miracles & abortion of good things
- Every power assigned from my foundation to work against my advancement and divine achievement, receive the arrow of fire, in the name of
- Covenant of darkness sponsoring disorder, lack of focus to pursue my destiny and run the race of life, break and be nullified by the blood of (Lev 17:11, Heb 12:24)
- You strongman attached to my family, receive the arrow of fire, in the name of (2 King 13:17)
- Every household wickedness, receive the arrow of fire and die, in the name of (Mat 10:36)
- Covenant in the blood of Jesus recover for me anything and everything that I have lost to the yoke of collective captivity, and restore me back to wholeness in the name of Jesus(Jer 30:17-24, Joel 2:21-29)
OUR DAILY PROCLAMATION:
- But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, And there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their [Oba 1:17 NKJV]
- But without faith [it is] impossible to please [Him], for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and [that] He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. [Heb 11: 6 NKJV]
- It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and [they] are [John 6:63 NKJV]
- For He spoke, and it was [done]; He commanded, and it stood [Psa 33:9 NKJV]
- Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the li ght shall shine upon thy
[Job 22:28 KJV]
- And blessed [is] she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the [Luke 1:45 KJV]
SUPERNATURAL DELIVERANCE DAILY CONFESSIONS
- Father, thank you for the covenant of Supernatural Deliverance
- I shall know the truth, and the truth shall set me
- I have been redeemed by the precious blood of Christ
- I am born again by the incorruptible word of God that liveth and abideth for ever
- I have been translated from the kingdom of darkness, into the kingdom of His dear son
- My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who is within me, whom l I have received from God
- I am not my own I have been purchased with a price; I glorify God in my body, and in my spirit, which belong to God
- I am a new creation old things are passed away, behold all things had become new
- Jesus has set me free, I can no longer be bound;
- Whosoever, and whatsoever is programmed to defile the temple of God, God shall destroy
- Today I return with blessings and testimonies of God’s Supernatural deliverance in every area of my life
- I am delivered to serve God and fulfil my destiny, I shall not be denied
To the glory of God the Father, the Son and The Holy Ghost , Amen